This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
What You Will Do
You will be in charge of facilitating trading desks on ad-hoc reporting and analysis needs linked to P&L and risk. On top of that automation through tool creation/enhancement will take a significant part of your time.
Your mission will consist of (but not be limited to):
End User Computing Tools Maintenance/Enhancement/Creation:
- Maintain and enhance existing End-User Computing software written in VBA or python.
- Work closely with Front Office to improve their processes and prepare integration into global tools.
- Lead a new development project independently - Communicate with users to get new enhancement, Study impact of new requests on existing applications and processes, Deliver enhancement on budget and on time.
- Propose innovative technical solutions and implement them using the latest technologies.
- Produce and certify the daily risk analysis to FO for intraday hedging.
- Assist the business on specific requests.
- Set up new risk analysis/sensitivities when needed.
- Optimize process.
- Develop new tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or similar.
- Previous relevant experience is preferred.
- Good team player, innovative and self-motivated.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and quick to adapt.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm