Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 12 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Global Markets division (MARK) of SG Corporate and Investment Banking. MARK offers a cross-asset approach along all its offerings: Research, Investment & Risk Management Solutions, Execution and Prime Services to asset managers, pension funds, companies, private banks, insurance companies, hedge funds, family offices, sovereign funds and distributors worldwide.
The Synthetic Trading desk is a trading team belonging to the Equities and Derivatives business line within the Global Banking & Investor Solutions division."
What you will do
- Price and analyze client transactions;
- Optimize our inventory management;
- Run daily book cleaning and short cover;
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are fresh graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master's degree from University with a specialization in Finance
- Ideally you have past experience within a recognized Investment Bank
- You are fluent in English
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office application (Excel, powerpoint…) and in programming (VBA, Python)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm