Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 12 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
What you will do
Strong emphasis is put on the value of direct education, with a structured curriculum throughout the two years designed to continuously develop your technical, inter-personal and presentation skills. This will come in the form of classroom training, in-house sharing sessions and e-learning modules.
This will include coaching, multi-source feedback, Mentor-mentee Scheme, buddy system, opportunities to interact with members of head management and a range of valuable networking opportunities. You will have regular access to Human Resources Business Partners and business leaders for coaching and advice, while constructive feedback will enable you to measure your performance.
We believe that learning through doing is a vital step to develop your expertise. As such, through our program you will take on functional attachments (through potential rotations) before moving into the long-term job placement that will the best correspond to your competencies and personality.
After successful completion of the two-year program, Graduates will be on track for increased responsibilities and career growth opportunities. You will integrate into one specific team which corresponds the best to your profile within the bank.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above from an accredited university with excellent academic results
- Fresh graduates or candidates with less than one year’s working experience after graduation
- Passionate for a long-term career development in the banking industry
- Strong leadership potential and interpersonal skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Superior analytical, critical-thinking and communications skills
- Self-motivated, mature, and possessing a strong drive for excellence
- Open to different ideas and cultures and enjoy being part of a team
- Ability to solve problems and propose new ideas
- Good coding skills (for example VBA and/or Python) is a plus
- Excellent command of English, other languages is a plus
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm