ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model.
Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
What you will do
We are looking to appoint a new or recent graduate (with less than 1 year of working experience) for our Coverage and Investment Banking activities in Singapore offering an initial 12 months' trainee contract. Trainees who successfully complete a 1+1 year contract with the team may be considered for a permanent Analyst role with a view towards becoming a full fledged Corporate Relationship Manager in the medium to long term.
- Support and work closely with Corporate Banking Relationship Managers (RMs)
- Support RMs on client pitch books, deal/transaction pipeline, deal closing and execution, preparation for client meetings
- Perform account opening/closing, new client on-boarding (including KYC) & loan pricing/profitability simulations
- Assist and manage client’s ongoing activities and enquiries on accounts and transactions
- Conduct researches/analysis and prepare documentations and reports (such as company profile, briefing notes, presentations and etc)
- Coordinate with other departments of the Bank to ensure seamless delivery to client requirements
- Perform basic financial spreading for credit rating purposes
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recently completed a degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics
- Due to the nature of the client portfolio, we are ideally looking for a fresh grad who is effectively trilingual in English,
- French and Mandarin languages
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments from different team members concurrently while prioritizing the duties assigned
- A team player that is self-driven, responsive, positive attitude, resourceful and able to work independently
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Experience with using Bloomberg would be an added advantage
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm