ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model.
Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Structured Solutions and Leasing, independently or in collaboration with other business lines, is in charge of providing innovative solutions, combining various financial instruments, structured in order to ensure the best legal, regulatory, accounting and fiscal terms. SSL provides SG and its clients with both financing solutions (notably on a wide range of asset classes, and with a specific sectorial expertise on land transportation) and investment solutions.
What You Will Do
- Draft credit applications and facilitate the approval process in cooperation with internal SG group stakeholders involved in the file;
- Review and negotiate legal documentation with the assistance of the Legal Department;
- Closing process in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders;
- Follow-up the development of transactions including updates on the credit files,
- Monitor the fulfillment of conditions in coordination with internal services;
- In the event of contractual modifications, support structural modifications and contract negotiations in liaison with key external and internal stakeholders in order to maintain the quality of the transaction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are graduated with a Master degree from Engineering or Business School University with a specialization in finance
- Ideally you have past experience in Asset Finance, and/or Accounting
- You are fluent in English
- Maximum 1 year of experience post-Bachelor's degree
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office application (Excel, powerpoint)
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions
- Client - Sales and Marketing Strategy: I contribute to adapt our offer to our clients'/internal partners' needs
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks
- Commitment - Exemplarity: I embody the Group’s values
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:20th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm