Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
What You Will Do
- Providing assistance to the Head of Legal and Legal Counsels in daily legal and other support to the business lines and other work in support of the activities of SG in Singapore and South East Asia.
- Scope of assistance includes without limitation report filing, archiving, legal research, drafting legal advice, providing assistance in updating guidelines/procedures, review of documents under the supervision of a Legal Counsel and selected project work.
- Any other work as assigned by the Head of Legal.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Singapore laws.
- Working experience is a merit, but not mandatory.
- Ability to Cooperate.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Collective Mindset.
- Demonstrate Empathy and Foster Mutual Trust.
- Willing to Learn and Develop Skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm