Credit Ratings Analyst Graduate Program 2021 is a 2-year training and development program commencing in October.
The Team/The Business:
We are looking for a Bachelor or Master’s graduate who is passionate about analytics and is willing to accept changes in the fast-growing but ever-changing environment.
You are responsible for conducting credit and recovery analysis related to a range of services provided to corporate, institutional and/or governmental clients. You will be part of a team that evaluates the overall credit worthiness of organizations and their ability to meet their financial obligations for traditional credit-based products as well as a variety of structured banking transactions.
You will also support teams that evaluate collateral pools, credit risk, structural considerations, legal considerations, and the ability of securitization issuers to meet their obligations to pay timely interest and repay principal for a wide variety of structured finance asset types.
What You Will Do
What’s in it for You:
You will take part in a comprehensive four-week training program focusing on a variety of areas, including Accounting, Ratings Methodology, Risk & Compliance and Capital Markets. You will meet peers from around the world and build your global network from day one.
You will continue with additional training throughout the remainder of the program. You will work in a structured learning environment.
Upon successful completion of the program, the final placement will be based on your performance and the needs of the business.
- Demonstrates an understanding of rating principles and methodology; has a working knowledge of S&P Rating’s criteria and aids in researching criteria development needs.
- Contributes to the analysis of credit using S&P rating methodology and standards, financial models, financial data, and financial statement analysis, ultimately producing ratings recommendations.
- Responsible for performing variance analysis and interpretation of results.
- Identifying market trends, client developments and client’s financial projections.
- Coordinates with global & regional offices to ensure data is treated consistently across international borders and available to S&P's global network.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University student in your final year of study with strong academic standing within Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics or a related business/quantitative discipline or 1- 2 years experienced candidate.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and strong learning agility.
- Ability to work in a deal-driven, collaborative work environment.
- Proficiency in Mandarin and English to interpret financial statements and to write reports.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Engineering,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Sep 2021, 6:00 pm