Our Financial Markets team has expertise combined with deep local market knowledge to deliver a variety of risk management, financing and investment solutions to our clients. We have capabilities across origination, structuring, sales, trading and research. Offering a full suite of fixed income, currencies, commodities, equities, capital markets and loan syndication solutions.
As an International Graduate in the Financial Markets, you will be focused in your chosen business stream, while training and business rotations into connected streams will give real context to your role. You will gain hands-on experience across four rotations, where you are an integral part of a team to help deliver solutions for our customers.
Here are some projects you could be involved in:
- Analyse and create pitchbooks, confirming client deals and coordinating client events as part of our Sales teams.
- Price, test, develop and roll-out new products as part of our Structuring teams.
- Provide insights on balance sheet movements, report changes in liquidity profiles and track Trading desk funding profiles as part of our ALM teams.
- Support more experienced desk members executing and inputting hedging trades and provide pricing to sales desks as part of our Trading Teams.
What You Will Do
At the end of your 18-month programme, you’ll join a role within Financial Markets. This could be in areas such as:
What You’ll Do Over 18 Months:
- 4 weeks International induction - This comprises of classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business stream.
- 11 months training rotation - You will spend three months in your focus area and go on to broaden your experience with further two months rotations in Global Banking, Corporate Finance*, Transaction Banking and Risk.
- 6 months Business rotation - Your last rotation will be six months in your focus area in Financial Markets. It’s your chance to find the team you fit into best, and begin your Standard Chartered career.
*This will depend on whether your location has a Corporate Finance offering.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must have an undergraduate degree, and we want and encourage applications from candidates from all degree disciplines.
- And as English is our business language, it needs to be at least one of those you speak fluently.
- These are our only requirements as our selection and assessment system is designed to measure strengths, fit to our business and cognitive agility, we do not shortlist based on your university and grades.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm