Standard Chartered is a major player in transaction banking, combining deep local knowledge and global capability to offer the full scope of innovative, customized solutions in trade finance and cash management
We have a unique business focus on enabling trade, investment and supply chain financing for, in and out from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We aim to be a one-stop gateway providing supply chain and liquidity management for corporates and financial institutions. And we are committed to using our cross-border network to facilitate our local clients' growing trade and investment flows and supply chain financing needs across our business footprint.
About the programme
The Formal Internship Programme is the Bank’s structured Internship programme. As an intern, in the summer before your final year as a student, you'll work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths. The Formal Internship Programme is intended to create a pipeline to the International Graduate Programme.
- Internships is a 10-week program, depending on location, and are open to candidates who are available to start on our full-time graduate programmes in September 2020.
- Internships typically take place during June – August, depending on location.
- 10-week program will involve on-the-job training and an innovation project which exposes you to the inner workings of our business to provide real work experience.
- You’ll be paired up with a buddy from the International Graduate (IG) Programme and to set you up for success during your internship and provide you insights into what could be your next role as an IG.
- You’ll be assigned a mentor whom will provide you with ongoing guidance and mentorship throughout the internship.
- High performing Interns will be eligible for placement in the Bank’s International Graduate Programme.
Required Skills and Abilities
We will only consider candidates who have the legal right to work in the country to which they are applying. If candidates are applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries. Interns must be in their penultimate (second to last) year of undergraduate study. We will accept internship applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military service after graduation.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:18th Oct 2018, 6:00 pm