A suite of banking solutions that are simple, smart and secure. Retail Banking is what most people think of when they hear the word "banking". It essentially covers all the products and services that the Bank provides to make day to day lives easier for everyone, be it:
- Payments - making it easier for online or direct purchases,
- Accounts and Deposit Offering – providing you simple, smarter and secure options to save and/or grow your money
- Mortgages and Investments – offering a range of simple solutions for your residential and financial needs
What you will do
- 4 week International induction – This comprises of classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business stream.
- 11 month training rotations – After induction, you will spend eleven months in Retail Banking where you’ll learn how to engage with clients. You’ll broaden your experience with rotations into areas including Risk, Product/Segments, Distribution/Front Line, and lastly Digital.
- 6 month Business rotation – Your final rotation will last six months and help you understand our products in detail. It’s your chance to find the team you fit into best, and begin your Standard Chartered career.
Required Skills and Abilities
You must have an undergraduate degree, we want and encourage applications from candidates from all degree disciplines. And as English is our business language, it needs to be at least one of those you speak fluently. These are our only requirements as our selection and assessment system is designed to measure strengths, fit to our business and cognitive agility, we do not shortlist based on your university and grades.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:18th Oct 2018, 6:00 pm