What You Will Do
- Work alongside the engineering to analyze and define the project/programme goals.
- Identify and influence our underlying drivers of performance.
- Work with product owners and engineering leads to shape, prioritise and define our backlog, and device a pipeline to tackle the backlog.
- Providing creative solutions to manage project/programme flow.
- Pro-actively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic goals.
- Responsible for defining stories and tasks alongside the tech leads and product owners.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Solid experience in tactical/operational/strategic business analysis and technical architecture.
- Demonstrable track record in utilizing data analytics in previous roles.
- Good understanding of bottom and toplines and numerical sensitive.
- Strong understanding and practice in Agile/Lean projects, SCRUM/KANBAN etc.
- You do not seek permission to do something right for the customer.
- Well-versed in translating complicated ideas into business and action plan and strong commercial acumen.
- Fluent English.
- Capable to communicate with a stratum of stakeholders, including engineers, architects and product owners.
- Graduate degree (or above) in Computer Science/Engineer or similar.
Closed 6 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm