We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
What you will do
We are looking for an intellectually curious and passionate Graduate to join our Technology team.
What you will be working on:
- Support our Delivery and Business Effectiveness team with efficient and effective partner management and process improvements, collaborating with key functions including Finance, Risk, Compliance, Cyber and Legal to deliver outcomes.
- Responsible for administration of supplier management activities (vendor registration, processing payments, tracking invoices) and maintaining accurate view of vendor costs.
- Prepare regular reporting and analysis, identifying trends and cost drivers to suggest areas of improvement.
- Support all aspects of the area in which you're interning – for e.g. Project Management Assistance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University undergraduate student, Accounting or Business-related discipline is preferred.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, fast & efficient, reliable and able to work independently on clerical tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Comfortable with both Mac and PC.
- Comfortable talking to internal and external stakeholders of diverse backgrounds – from software engineers to finance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Eager to learn, dedicated, diligent, highly organized, and reliable.
- You have general knowledge of accounting and digital technology.
- Comfortable working autonomously and in a team.
- Passionate, future entrepreneurs who want to learn about a fast-growing company, FinTech and digital technology.
- Ability to execute quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm