We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviors - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realize their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organization. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast-growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way.
Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience!
What You Will Do
We are looking for a fresh talent to join Mox on a six-month internship programme in a Compliance role. You will be assisting our Compliance team on regulatory compliance projects with exposure to various Compliance areas. If you’re interested in the banking industry, it is a great opportunity to explore!
- Assist in handling regulatory compliance projects.
- Support the Code of Banking Practice review.
- Assist in performing different Compliance reviews.
- Engage in discussion on the Compliance Controls initiatives.
- Support the team to prepare MI to keep track of the status of various Compliance areas and escalate to the team if significant risk is identified.
- Any ad-hoc tasks to support the Compliance function.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in any disciplines.
- Enthusiastic in Compliance work.
- General understanding in banking industry and products.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Good team player.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm