We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way.
Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience!
What You Will Do
- Assist in performing Customer Due Diligence reviews based on the customer risk rating assigned to customers.
- Assist in handling name screening alerts generated by Screening System and determine if any risk is exposed to the Bank.
- Support to investigate risk events on transaction monitoring escalated by Assess and Analysts to identify unusual customer behaviour and escalate such unusual patterns.
- Participate in testing on Name Screening, Transaction Screening, Transaction Monitoring and Case Management whenever there is any enhancement or system change.
- Participate in risk assessments to identify and measure Financial Crime risks and map attributes to methodological requirements.
- Engage in discussion on the FCC system build and monitor the status.
- Support the team to prepare the MI report to keep track of the status of various FCC areas and escalate to the Team if significant risk is identified.
- Any ad-hoc tasks to support the function.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in any disciplines.
- Enthusiast in Financial Crime Compliance in banking industry .
- Basic knowledge in Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery Corruption.
- General understanding in banking products.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Good team player.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm