Standard Life Aberdeen
Assist with generation of portfolio statistics for Multi-Asset portfolios and the preparation of materials for internal / client meetings.
What You Will Do
- Assist with generation of portfolio statistics for Multi-Asset portfolios.
- Preparation of materials for internal / client meetings.
- Perform research on specific topic (i.e. asset class /sector/ market).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Valid work authorization for Singapore.
- Good undergraduate degree, post-graduate preferred.
- Portfolio management theory.
- Basic statistics.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to build good interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to influence.
- Enjoys and excel in a team environment.
- Possess strong command of written and spoken English.
- Strong quantitative & excel skills.
- Keen learner.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:26th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm