Do you want to help drive the finance department at an innovative, growth-focused company?
Starbucks is currently seeking candidates for our Finance & Accounting Rotational Development Program where you will utilize your knowledge and maximize your learning agility as a contributing member of a team, challenging the status quo and developing solutions that will enhance growth and generate value to our customers every single day.
Through this two-year program, you will have the opportunity to complete four distinct rotations, where you will learn the diverse functions of the finance organization such as US Retail Finance, Corporate Finance, Treasury, or Accounting. We are looking for those who are highly motivated and focused on expanding the breadth of their finance experience. Upon successful completion of the Rotational Development Program, you will be placed in a specific function to continue the advancement of your career. Take your first step toward being a future finance leader.
Starbucks seeks to inspire and nurture the human spirit, across all cultural backgrounds, life experiences, thoughts, and ideas. We create an environment where people feel involved, respected, valued, and connected, where you can bring your whole authentic self to work every day.
What You Will Do
- Work with retail operations, consumer products, and international businesses to develop analytics and drive solutions for growth.
- Create financial statements, assist with month-end and quarter-end close activities, and develop forecasting, reporting, and financial analysis for four distinct finance or accounting departments.
- Share your development plans and get regular guidance from experienced finance leadership.
- Build relationships across the finance department.
- Upon completion of the program, you will be placed in a specific function to continue your accelerated career growth.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Active enrollment in an accredited undergraduate or Masters in Accounting program.
- Preference for Finance, Accounting, or Economics majors.
- Completion of undergraduate program prior to July 2020.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5.
- Superior strategic thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Financial acumen and ability to synthesize data into information.
- Strong work ethic and cross-functional team player.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
Seattle (United States...
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm