Join us for our 2020 Starbucks Summer Internship Program and immerse yourself in an enduring global company that values people and fosters innovation. At Starbucks, we are performance driven, through the lens of humanity; we strive to create opportunities with broader impact.
Connect with something bigger, and discover your potential as a Starbucks Finance intern. As an innovative, high-growth company, Starbucks is dependent on a world-class Finance organization. The Starbucks Finance organization seeks candidates who will challenge the status quo and find new ways to grow our company.
What You Will Do
You will have the opportunity to work with our retail operations, consumer products and international businesses in fields such as accounting, business analytics, corporate development, financial planning & analysis, internal audit, investor relations, treasury and risk management.
You will develop analytics and drive solutions that lead to our next chapter of growth. We offer valuable exposure to various parts of the business as well as experienced leadership within Global Finance. You will utilize your finance and accounting knowledge and be challenged to maximize your learning agility as you contribute to the team in providing thoughtful analytics and innovative solutions to enhance growth and generate value.
Your experience will include a primary project within a specific functional area of Finance, such as US Retail Finance, Supply Chain Finance, Corporate Finance, Treasury, or Accounting that will highlight the breadth of a full-time position. As an undergraduate intern, you will be stretched to build on your existing knowledge, challenged to maximize your learning agility, and positioned to make a meaningful and lasting contribution to your team. Each student selected for a Starbucks internship may be considered for full-time career openings upon completion of a Bachelor’s degree program.
- Influence business performance - Make an impact through value-add project work.
- Develop professionally - Enhance your skills at workshops and business overviews.
- Foster connection - Grow your network as you meet and learn from Starbucks leaders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Active enrollment in an accredited undergraduate or Masters in Accounting program.
- Preference for - Finance, Economics, or Accounting majors.
- Completion of 3rd-year prior to internship start date (June 2020).
- Minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5.
- Ability to work full time from June-August 2020.
- Superior strategic thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Financial acumen and ability to synthesize data into information.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
Seattle (United States...
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm