Every day, the world's economy sees enormous sums of money change hands. Person to person, business to business, nation to nation, at all levels that business is being done, money moves securely, reliably, around the clock. And, at the heart of it all is SWIFT. A community of over 10.500 financial organizations in 215 countries, linked together by one of the world's most stable and scalable financial messaging systems. SWIFT is how the world exchanges financial information. And you could be part of it.
What you will do
As an analyst in the Security Operations Centre you will:
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorized system users
- Generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
- Monitor and respond to 'phishing' emails and 'pharming' activity
Required Skills and Abilities
College or university graduate in any of the following areas:
- Cyber/Information/Network Security
- Computer Science
- Software/Electrical/Network Engineering
What we offer
A professional and well equipped working environment that provides the best for business and people. A competitive salary and generous range of benefits. A global company with actual presence in many countries, giving opportunities for international travel and relationships.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software, Computer...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Mar 2019, 6:00 pm