As a Marketing Intern, you will assist with the development of hotels and restaurants projects in Swire Hotels.
What You Will Do
- Conduct related market research for potential projects.
- Provide project support for restaurant development.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously; work independently or as part of a team, as required.
- Assist in the preparation of various marketing and presentation material relating to development.
- Support the Marketing team in terms of general administrative assistance.
- Liaise with other teams and suppliers so that work is completed within agreed standards and on schedule.
- Assist with any ad-hoc Marketing projects and events.
- Respond to enquiries and phone-calls.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Positive, highly flexible and a strong team player.
- Dynamic and outgoing personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, independent and diligent.
- Good analytical and research skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese, proficiency in Putonghua would be a definite advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word processing.
- Spoken English.
- Graphic Design.
- Photo Editing.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience, Marketing and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm