As a People Development Intern, you’ll work to assist with full spectrum of human resources functions including recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance management, training & development and employee relations.
To provide coordination and support to ensure smooth operation in the team’s day to day and ad-hoc tasks as well as contribute to our people culture.
What You Will Do
- Involved in our recruitment progress, e.g., handling job advertisement, screening applications, arranging interviews and assisting group interviews etc.
- Manage administration on Learning & Development, e.g., taking care of workshop arrangement and logistics, facilitating induction program etc.
- Handle team members’ enquiries.
- Organize and promote team activities/ gatherings.
- Take up and in-charge of any ad-hoc projects/ events as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Undergraduate students from Year 1 to Year 4.
- Skills - Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese. Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word processing. Knowledge in Photoshop and video editing software would be an advantage.
- Personality - Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome - Positive, flexible, creative, presentable and a strong team player.
- Spoken English.
- Photo editing.
- Graphic Design.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Recruitment
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm