As a Restaurant & Bar Intern – Sugar, you’ll work to prepare the bar for service as well as provide efficient and courteous up to standard food and beverage services.
To ensure an excellent dining experience for our guests.
What You Will Do
- Work in bar under the direct supervision of a team leader or captain.
- Take responsibility for overall cleanliness and tidiness of the restaurant.
- Ensure all guests are satisfied and served according to hotel standards.
- Handle complaints from guests, and inform management when complaints are given.
- Ensure all customer contact is handled politely and efficiently.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Undergraduate students from Year 1 to Year 4.
- Skills - Good command of both written and spoken English, proficient in Cantonese and/or Putonghua would be a definite advantage.
- Personality - Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome - Great team player. Passion for quality in guest services. Enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment. Very flexible and able to adapt to changing and fast-paced environments.
- Spoken English.
- Service excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Hospitality Sports and Tourism
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm