As a Sales & Marketing Intern - Reservations, you’ll work to be responsible in providing the most efficient and courteous hotel reservations service and to undertake other duties and responsibilities as required by Management.
To provide coordination and support to ensure smooth operation in the team’s day to day and ad-hoc tasks with fabulous guest experience.
What you'll get:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your training allowance, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location - Next to MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation - An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development - Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness - An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Authenticity - You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
What You Will Do
- Handle incoming reservation requests/correspondence, confirming or regretting on the day received.
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service at all times.
- Ensure that all reservations are entered accurately and work updates maintained consistently.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as required by Management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Undergraduate students from Year 1 to Year 4.
- Skills - Good command of both written and spoken English, proficient in Cantonese and/or Putonghua would be a definite advantage. Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills. Organization skills with a strong attention to details. Fully computer literate.
- Personality - Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome - Positive, flexible, creative, presentable and a strong team player.
- Job type:Internships
Hospitality Sports and Tourism, Marketing and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:16th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm