Technical Trainee Programme
Swire Properties Limited is now offering a Technical Trainee Programme for graduates who would like to pursue a career as Building Surveyors or Engineers.
The 2-year Trainee Programme will provide opportunities for Trainees to gain hands-on experience with an array of job rotations in property portfolios, project management of new developments, government authority or external consultants in Hong Kong. They are expected to take related professional examination during the programme with the Company’s supports. During the programme, our Trainees can benefit from professional mentors and supervisors assigned to provide on-the-job training, coaching and insights for personal development.
Required Skills and Abilities
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, the applicant should be:
- Graduates from Degree in Building Surveying, Electrical, Mechanical, Building Services Engineering or other related disciplines
- Able to demonstrate career interest in property and project management
- Good academic and extra-curricular activities records
- Good communication skills (spoken & written) in both English and Chinese
- Adaptable and willing to take challenges
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Civil Structural,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm