We are looking for graduates with strong interpersonal skills, who are eager to learn and broaden their knowledge and expertise. You have a Bachelor, Master or PhD degree with up to 3 years professional experience – we invite you to apply to our [email protected] programme 2022.
The programme offers you the chance to join the dynamic, fast-moving world of a leading risk knowledge organization.
Over an 18-month period, you’ll receive on-and-off-the-job training, including a job rotation that gives you the opportunity to work across different business units in which you will get further experience in another area of the company. With the rotation and classroom training Swiss Re will provide you the chance to meet and network with other graduates and employees from different Swiss Re units.
The training mainly focuses on technical skills as our business is highly specialized. It consists of three general training blocks for all graduates providing you with a combination of general business learning and basic technical modules. This training is aimed at the specific needs of the business function you are assigned to during the programme.
Solutions Group Asia is responsible for developing and delivering Client and Consumer solutions which support Swiss Re's Life & Health Reinsurance strategy. We are a multi-cultural team made up of 12 individuals based in Hong Kong, Singapore and Beijing. We work closely with other functions across all Asia markets to identify and build new and innovative solutions to our Reinsurance clients.
The teams' activities focus on innovation and execution and we are actively building and delivering Solutions that cover product development, distribution, automation, leveraging data and behavioral economics. We also deliver R&D and Thought leadership which supports our wider Solutions strategy and positions Swiss Re at the forefront of building the future of insurance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Successfully completed university degree, preferably in actuarial or data science or equivalent.
- Strong interest in/motivation to learn about insurance/reinsurance.
- Approaches problems with curiosity and open-mindedness, is a fast learner.
- Innovative, showing a high degree of own initiative.
- Team-player, willingness to contribute actively to the overall team spirit.
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a global and multicultural environment, and to be mobile in terms of workplace or location if required.
- Aptitude to express him-/herself effectively in one-on-one conversations and small groups.
- Mature & self-confident; Able to work with clients, business partners or senior colleagues.
- Capacity to readily adapt to a changing and dynamic environment.
- Proven expertise to work independently and proactive.
- Strong analytical skills and can focus on details without losing track of the bigger picture.
- Excellent oral and written English skills; additional language skills advantageous, in particular Mandarin, Japanese or Korean.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Data Science and Analytics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:5th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm