We are committed to pursuing growth, and are looking for professionals who would like to take advantage of TAIGER’s momentum and play a key role in our ongoing success.
If you are a dynamic professional who feels a passion for technology, enjoy working on challenging cutting-edge technological projects, and are willing to do your best to make a vision come true, then we look forward to working with you.
The Software Development Intern will be placed across various parts of the software development cycle such as, back-end development, front-end development, quality assurance and R&D to:
- Enhance TAIGER's key product features and assist in project delivery development work.
- Collaborate with other interns on a self-managed group project.
- Develop and test application testing scripts before project production.
- Analyse delivery process and suggest process improvements and documentation from a consulting perspective.
- Research new technologies for possible enhancements to TAIGER's key products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are able to drive and implement ideas in a dynamic start-up environment.
- You possess critical thinking skills and strong analytical skills to develop innovative solutions to strategic and difficult business problems.
- You are proactive in nature and willing to learn.
- Apart from being able to work independently, you should also be comfortable contributing in a team.
- You are interested in learning more about Artificial Intelligence and software development in an agile start-up.
In TAIGER we believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will result in a better workplace for our team and a better product for our clients. Join the growing team at TAIGER today!
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm