Tesla is looking for an intern to assist with research, analysis, and project administration within the charging team. This is an opportunity to work with a small, growing, dynamic group within Tesla.
What you will do
- Communicate with country teams to retrieve and clean up necessary data.
- Support regional charging team to create and manage regular reporting.
- Work with global charging teams to collect and share relevant material with the teams in Asia.
- Build shared document database.
- Analyze data and workflows to recommend process improvements.
- Additional ad-hoc projects may be possible during the internship program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent knowledge of excel.
- Excellent communication skills particularly in e mails.
- Comfortable learning new collaborate and databasing software.
- You will also be ideally to take on the role for ideally 3 months.
- You will need to be open and friendly and be willing to work in a diverse team from many different countries.
- You will need to be flexible and having a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong command in English is a must. Japanese and/or Mandarin are a plus.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Possess drive, enthusiasm and a genuine interest and curiosity in the business.
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th February 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.