Responsible for overall condition of the assigned production equipment.
What You Will Do
- Operate production equipment according to process and safety instruction.
- Perform TPM to ensure equipment is in basic working conditions.
- Perform inspection adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Work with process members to improve quality and process efficiency.
- Participate in TPM activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed their diploma in a reputable polytechnic, majoring in Engineering.
- Is resourceful and agile thinking with can-do attitude.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Interested in understanding process operation and analytics work in a manufacturing industry.
- Must be prepared to work rotating shifts.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm