The Bank of East Asia
What You Will Do
- Support Advanced Analytics Officers/Managers and Data Scientists on data initiatives and ensure optimal data delivery architecture in all relevant projects.
- Develop, maintain and test infrastructures for data generation.
- Work with Advanced Analytics Officers/Managers and Data Scientists to provide datarelated supports.
- Transform data into a format that can be easily analyzed.
- Identify, design and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students in relevant disciplines.
- Strong knowledge of data management and analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in relational database such as SQL server, MySQL, Oracle or Teradata.
- Experience in data processing using SAS, R or Python.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Result oriented and able to deliver under pressure.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm