The Bank of East Asia, Limited offers customers a comprehensive range of corporate and commercial banking, personal banking, wealth management, and investment services through an extensive network of around 170 outlets covering Hong Kong and the rest of Greater China, Southeast Asia, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
We invite you to become part of our team and to pursue a bright and exciting future.
Our Vision - To be the trusted and preferred banking partner in Greater China and beyond.
Our Mission - To ensure every customer experience is positive. We achieve this by providing best in class financial products and services.
What You Will Do
- Document preparation for license registration fit and proper checking.
- Update employee files after license registration.
- Assist in the annual exercise of insurance CPD declaration submission to the Insurance Authority.
- Follow up the certificate's distribution after ECF grandfathering and certificate arrangement.
- Locate documents for samples required during annual Compliance Review.
- Provide clerical support to the team and assist in ad-hoc project when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University fresh graduate, preferably in Human Resources Management, Law or related discipline.
- Responsible, detailed conscious and effective team player with initiative, and able to work under pressure.
- Good PC skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Law, Management
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm