Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0:
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
What You Will Do
Environment, Health and Safety:
- Assisting in strengthening and closing gaps in implementation of the Environment and Safety Management System for ASRS warehouse.
- Provides data analysis to identify water & energy savings opportunities to work on improvement projects and improvement initiatives for the process water and wastewater treatment system.
- Co-lead and organizing of various site wide EHS awareness campaigns.
- Improving the company's existing Environment and Safety Management System.
- Dealing with the management of regulated substances like hazardous substances, flammable materials and explosive precursors.
- Opportunity to have hands-on experience in dealing with the company waste manifest and e-tracking system.
- Supports the EHS team in maintaining records and documentation.
- Assisting in implementing Company Emergency Response Training (Chemical Spill / Fire drills).
- Implementing system to ensure all emergency response equipment is properly maintained.
- Participates in waste management initiatives.
If this sounds interesting and you want to explore further, drop us your resume.. We look forward to meeting you!
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm