Recruiting the brightest and the best talent is a strategic priority for the Club, but that's just the start. We will make a considerable investment in your learning and development throughout your career to ensure you flourish and grow personally and professionally.
Join us as a graduate trainee and you will have the opportunity to participate in a vast array of learning activities that are both classroom-based and on-the-job. You will get to work with experienced managers and network with colleagues from all over the Club. You might even get to work on a stretch assignment from time to time. You can join us in one of three streams: Technology, Business Functions, or Corporate Functions, depending on where your interests and competencies lie.
What you will do
When you think about the HKJC, leading edge technology might not be the first thing that comes to mind. But with a race-day peak of over 7 million transactions, our IT infrastructure requires world-class digital experts. The pace of change is breath taking, but luckily we have the resources to stay ahead and give our customers the experience they demand. So if you want to work on wide-ranging projects and innovative technology solutions, our Technology team could be the choice for you.
Information Technology And Sustainability
As a member of our award-winning Information Technology and Sustainability team, you will develop and implement innovative technology solutions to ensure the long-term sustainability and success of the HKJC. No two days are alike when you are part of one of the most significant IT ventures in the Asia Pacific region. You will get the opportunity to develop and implement solutions at the heart of our business, whether it be creating new technologies and systems or enhancing the crucial infrastructure that underpins our operations.
- IT Strategy and Governance Department (ITSG): Drive new strategies for IT planning across the entire organisation, oversee our Enterprise Architecture, and manage our strategic relationship with customers and external partners to foster collaboration.
- IT Strategic Business Solutions Department (ITSBS): Deliver high-quality business application solutions for our Betting Systems, E-Channels, Enterprise Integration, and Strategic Programmes.
- IT Enterprise Solutions Department (ITES): Deliver high quality business application solutions for our internal corporate users, including Racing, Membership, Finance, Charities, Human Resources, Security and Property.
- IT Infrastructure and Operation Services Department (ITIOS): Implement technology updates and champion best practice service management principles to ensure the delivery of efficient, reliable, secure IT infrastructure and operation services.
- Information Security Department (IS): Identify security threats and vulnerabilities to effectively manage risks and safeguard our data, information systems, and network infrastructure.
Required Skills and Abilities
Passionate. Driven. Team Player. We are looking for outstanding graduates who have less than three years of full-time work experience, exceptional credentials, and the following qualities:
- Final year university students or recent graduates who majored in a relevant field
- Self-starter who is eager to learn
- Strong leadership skills
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Energy, passion, and a drive to succeed
- Flexibility in an evolving and fast-paced business setting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technologically savvy
- Able to work in a collaborative, multi-cultural and dynamic work environment
- Excellent command of English and Cantonese (Proficiency in Putonghua will be an advantage)
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm