It's more than just something that fills our days. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our work has a purpose. Our work requires passion and creates meaningful outcomes. Our work matters. We're sharing our expertise and technological advancements with customers, helping them make the world a better place - whether they're discovering a cure for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our people share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. We work together to accelerate research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, drive innovation and increase laboratory productivity. Each one of us contributes to our mission every day.
Thermofisher Scientific is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join a team passionate about B2B demand generation and lead creation in maximization of both traditional marketing methodologies and technology-driven digital marketing, who has a strong data-driven business mentality to seamlessly execute online & offline/integrated marketing campaigns/events and support measurable sales KPI for the company. It includes demand generation and sales-qualified lead creation within Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
This role will provide support to the Digital and Integrated Marketing team in Southeast Asia Taiwan responding to COVID-19 efforts in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. The trainee will have an opportunity to gain exposure to various functions of the business like sales, finance, sales operations, Customer Services and IT to gain an understanding of the Thermo Fisher Scientific marketing initiatives. This role would be an ideal jumping off point for a trainee looking to build a career in Business Analytics or Digital Marketing.
What you will do
The main duties of this individual will be to support various projects within the marketing team. This will include but not be limited to:
- Develop, design and implement data-driven marketing campaigns (including web merchandising and email automation campaigns), that generate revenue growth, lead generation and brand awareness
- Collaborate with regional digital marketing teams to execute and measure digital marketing campaigns that deliver awareness, engagement and pipeline.
- Measure and report performance to track campaign results and uncover relevant insights, content gaps, and opportunities for purposeful online dialog within targeted segments.
- Accountable for all digital marketing related projects and operational tasks from creative visual design, content development, launch to maintenance and continuous improvement
- Liaise with and manage digital & creative agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign schedules, aligning with a planned calendar.
- Analyze customer needs and addressing their feedback to improve future campaign development, asset regionalization and deployment
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and best practices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate preferably with business studies or marketing background
- Knowledge or any experience with website content management and development, web marketing
- Strong written and communication skills to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 – specifically, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
- Strong project management skills
- A team player with a can-do attitude with the ability to work proactively and independently
- Acts with urgency, seeks new ideas, and always suggests alternatives within a business environment given and limited
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm