Our Mission - Enabling Our Customers to Make the World Healthier, Cleaner and Safer - t's more than just something that fills our days. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our work has a purpose. Our work requires passion and creates meaningful outcomes. Our work matters. We're sharing our expertise and technological advancements with customers, helping them make the world a better place - whether they're discovering a cure for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our people share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. We work together to accelerate research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, drive innovation and increase laboratory productivity. Each one of us contributes to our mission every day.
This role will provide support to the Electron Microscopy business in Southeast Asia responding to COVID-19 efforts in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. The trainee will have an opportunity to gain exposure to various functions of the business, such as Field Services, Technical Support, Software and Applications. This role would be an ideal jumping off point for a trainee looking to build a career in Field Services or Technical Support.
What You Will Do
- Support qualified Field Service Engineer (FSE) in day-to-day service activities, such as performing preventive maintenance (PM) and corrective maintenance (CM), on state-of-the-art Physical Failure Analysis (PFA) and Electrical Failure Analysis (EFA) equipment.
- Support qualified Field Service Engineer (FSE) in carrying out installations of new Physical Failure Analysis (PFA) and Electrical Failure Analysis (EFA) equipment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry or Physics.
- 1 to 3 years of experience, or fresh graduate looking to build a career in Field Services or Technical Support.
- Knowledge of Electron Microscopy preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm