Our Mission - Enabling Our Customers to Make the World Healthier, Cleaner and Safer - t's more than just something that fills our days. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our work has a purpose. Our work requires passion and creates meaningful outcomes. Our work matters. We're sharing our expertise and technological advancements with customers, helping them make the world a better place - whether they're discovering a cure for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our people share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. We work together to accelerate research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, drive innovation and increase laboratory productivity. Each one of us contributes to our mission every day.
This position will report to IT Manager for SEATW and interfaces with multiple business functional teams. Thermofisher Scientific is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace.
What You Will Do
- Assist Project team to bring in all instrument manufacturing products to MES Camstar by end 2021.
- Build dashboard and reports.
- Transform business requirements in to MES solutions by configuration or by working with local project team and development teams over MES enhancements.
- Manage (Review, Test and Release) on MES Camstar release cycle.
- Modeling of Product, BOM, Workflow routing, electronic procedures, labels, etc.
- Guide business users over MES modeling, operating procedures and enquiries.
- Document & train end users for proper usage of MES.
- Attending and resolve issues raised by users.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree major in Engineering or Science discipline. Preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Demonstrated proficiency of written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with different level of stakeholders.
- Gathering and documenting requirements, process mapping skills Experience with MES and IT operation is desirable.
- Familiar with IT Software development life cycle.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm