Our Mission - Enabling Our Customers to Make the World Healthier, Cleaner and Safer - It's more than just something that fills our days. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our work has a purpose. Our work requires passion and creates meaningful outcomes. Our work matters. We're sharing our expertise and technological advancements with customers, helping them make the world a better place - whether they're discovering a cure for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our people share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. We work together to accelerate research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, drive innovation and increase laboratory productivity. Each one of us contributes to our mission every day.
The trainee will assist internal clients within the Regional Market Development (RMD) team to maximize campaign effectiveness and commercial enablement while adhering to corporate objectives. The trainee will have the opportunity to gain cross functional exposure and will support region level commercial enablement in partnership with RMDs, territory marketing and commercial teams.
This role would be an ideal jumping-off point for a trainee looking to build a career in Marketing, Marketing Operations, Sales Support or Business Excellence. This is a valuable opportunity to develop business acumen through liaising across various functional teams and develop executive presence, both skills being transferrable across industries and functions).
What You Will Do
- Internal customer intelligence (Surveys), collateral and giveaways management (logistics and shipment as a single point of contact for internal clients/ stakeholders).
- Coordinate key regional marketing virtual events/seminars/training, S2S etc.
- Coordinate Training sessions (Logistics, invitation, scheduling etc.).
- Provide administrative and ad hoc support to the Regional Market Development (RMD) team, i.e., demo unit and product sample management, coordination of business/department meetings and events, meeting minutes taking, maintenance and sharing of documents at SharePoint, etc.
- Act as point of contact on Internal communications, change notification related enquiries, technical related documentation requests.
- Support the Biosciences business performance analysis and routine data reporting of Region business performance (i.e., Region revenue, actual sales to forecast, campaign implementation status and results, KPIs) Working closely with RMDs to use metrics to identify trends and data-driven insights.
- Provide operational support on quality case management, supply and other commercial agreements, and ad hoc requests to achieve operational excellence.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 0-2 years' experience in marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management/Marketing/ IT /Life Science.
- Knowledge/experience with Office 365 preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Technology, Management, Operations
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm