This role will provide support to the APJ Genetic Sciences Regional Market Development Manager (Campaign COVID/qPCR) who is part a 500-million USD Life Sciences Solutions business in APJ region (APAC excluding Greater China).
The trainee will have an opportunity to gain exposure to various functions of the marketing business like marcoms, brand/legal, digital marketing, marketing operations, product marketing and marketing analytics. This will support the development and understanding of strategic marketing. This role would be an ideal jumping off point for a trainee looking to build a career in marketing, operations or business strategy.
What You Will Do
- Work with APJ Regional Market Development (RMD) Managers drive execution of APJ campaign activities
- Coordinate / execution of marketing projects based on APJ RMD requests
- Develop and execute regional content that will maximize campaign impact
- Organize and co-host Internal/external training webinars
- Prepare reports to demonstrate the impact of campaign/executed projects
Required Skills and Abilities
- 0-2 years experience in Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business/Life Science
- Knowledge/experience with MS Office 365 preferred
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm