Our Mission - Enabling Our Customers to Make the World Healthier, Cleaner and Safer - It's more than just something that fills our days. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our work has a purpose. Our work requires passion and creates meaningful outcomes. Our work matters. We're sharing our expertise and technological advancements with customers, helping them make the world a better place - whether they're discovering a cure for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our people share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. We work together to accelerate research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, drive innovation and increase laboratory productivity. Each one of us contributes to our mission every day.
This role will provide support to the marketing operations team for a 500-million USD Life Sciences Solutions business in APJ region (APAC excluding Greater China). The trainee will have an opportunity to gain exposure to various functions of the marketing business like brand/legal process, marketing operations, internal sales training product marketing, marketing analytics to gain an understanding of commercial marketing. This role would be an ideal jumping off point for a trainee looking to build a career in Marketing, CRM Management or Business Excellence.
What You Will Do
- Upload customer contacts to marketing system.
- Lead source setup and leads processing in marketing systems.
- Manage shared mailbox for lead processing.
- Create & maintain standard operation process documents and identify gaps & improvement areas if any.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 0-2 years' experience in Marketing/ Data Analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Life Science / IT.
- Knowledge/experience with MS Office 365 preferred, marketing automation platform understanding an advantage (e.g., Eloqua, Marketo, salesforce).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Technology, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm