Our Mission - Enabling Our Customers to Make the World Healthier, Cleaner and Safer - t's more than just something that fills our days. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our work has a purpose. Our work requires passion and creates meaningful outcomes. Our work matters. We're sharing our expertise and technological advancements with customers, helping them make the world a better place - whether they're discovering a cure for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our people share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. We work together to accelerate research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, drive innovation and increase laboratory productivity. Each one of us contributes to our mission every day.
The LSG Marketing Trainee will support the Life Science Group’s (LSG) divisional businesses, targeting key accounts (KOL) engagement and end-consumer markets. As part of this traineeship, the trainee will be exposed to marketing operational projects & campaigns across SEATW and provide an opportunity to liaise with cross functional teams across the SEATw region.
The trainee will also learn omni-channel marketing tactics from conceptualization to execution through various projects they will be a part of. This is an ideal traineeship opportunity for someone aspiring to be a skilled professional Marketer in the SEATw region.
This is an opportunity to gain valuable executive and management exposure since this role will liaise regularly with the LSG Marketing leader and will frequently interact with and present to the leadership team.
What You Will Do
- Work on customer engagement projects as a part of the Marketing team.
- Liaise with various commercial stakeholders to deliver content through marketing communications, creative branding design, brochure development, events and digital & social engagements, marketing leads processing & data management.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 0-2 years of experience in Marketing.
- Recognized Degree required, preferably in communications, business, or marketing.
- Familiar with one or more technology and technological applications: Microsoft Office, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Survey Monkey, Mailchimp, Salesforce, and marketing automation experience like Eloqua.
- Strong Communication Skills which can be applied to internal and customer communication, copywriting.
- Strong familiarity with various Social platforms will be an advantage.
- Data Analytics.
- Integrated Marketing.
- Market Research.
- Customer Experience Management.
- Communication Skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm