Our Mission - Enabling Our Customers to Make the World Healthier, Cleaner and Safer - It's more than just something that fills our days. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our work has a purpose. Our work requires passion and creates meaningful outcomes. Our work matters. We're sharing our expertise and technological advancements with customers, helping them make the world a better place - whether they're discovering a cure for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our people share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. We work together to accelerate research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, drive innovation and increase laboratory productivity. Each one of us contributes to our mission every day.
The trainee will be heavily involved in the development, planning and execution of the marketing plans in line with Brand guidelines and Go-To-Market strategy for the Laboratory Products Division in Southeast Asia and Taiwan (SEATW). They will have an opportunity to work closely with the Product team to brainstorm, provide new ideas and ensure consistency in execution across Southeast Asia and Taiwan (SEATW).
This role would be an ideal jumping-off point for a trainee looking to build a career in Marketing, Marketing Operations, Sales Support or Business Excellence. This is an opportunity to gain valuable executive and management exposure since this role will liaise regularly with the LPD country commercial leader.
What You Will Do
- Participation in the creation and adaptation of the marketing plans for SEATW.
- Aligning and adapting global brands strategies & yearly plans to better target customers, liaising with our Commercial Teams to best understand market needs.
- Maintain resources & information systems: recording leads, updating project documentation, resumes, and image libraries.
- Manages communication and collateral production – schedules, identifying and coordinating resources, desktop publishing, printing/production quotes, working with print and creative vendors.
- Implements voice of the customer (i.e., surveys of different audiences).
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored accurately.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 0-2 years' experience in Marketing.
- Recognized Degree required, preferably in communications, business, or marketing.
- Familiar with one or more technology and technological applications: Microsoft Office, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Survey Monkey, Mailchimp, Salesforce, and marketing automation experience like Eloqua.
- Data Analytics.
- Integrated Marketing.
- Market Research.
- Customer Experience Management.
- Communication Skill.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm