It's more than just something that fills our days. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our work has a purpose. Our work requires passion and creates meaningful outcomes. Our work matters. We're sharing our expertise and technological advancements with customers, helping them make the world a better place - whether they're discovering a cure for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our people share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. We work together to accelerate research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, drive innovation and increase laboratory productivity. Each one of us contributes to our mission every day.
Thermo Fisher Scientific offers best-in-class internships. We give you a true hands-on experience, the opportunity to solve real-time problems, the chance to network with other interns from different backgrounds, exposure to experienced leadership, and even opportunities to give back to the community.
Internships are open to college students of all degree levels. Successful interns may be invited to interview for our Leadership Development Programs or direct hire positions upon graduation.
What You Will Do
- Contribute to analytical method development for microarrays, including HPLC, LC-MS, IC and GC.
- Assist in synthetic and imaging work.
- Perform laboratory housekeeping and ensure a good lab environment according to company guidelines.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- School of CBE, MSE, BIE or related fields.
- Possess minimum Diploma in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology or related fields.
- Strong initiative, meticulous with demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Willing work in clean room.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm