This role will provide support to the Electron Microscopy business in Southeast Asia responding to COVID-19 efforts in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. The trainee will have an opportunity to gain exposure to various functions of the business, such as Field Services, Technical Support, Software and Applications. This role would be an ideal jumping off point for a trainee looking to build a career in Field Services or Technical Support.
What You Will Do
- Support qualified Field Service Engineer (FSE) in day-to-day service activities, such as performing preventive maintenance (PM) and corrective maintenance (CM), on state-of-the-art Physical Failure Analysis (PFA) and Electrical Failure Analysis (EFA) equipment.
- Support qualified Field Service Engineer (FSE) in carrying out installations of new Physical Failure Analysis (PFA) and
- Electrical Failure Analysis (EFA) equipment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or graduate degree preferably in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry or Physics w/ knowledge in Electron Microscopy
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Science
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm