TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Internship Duration - Starting around June/July 2022, fulltime for at least 6 months.
This role will be based in Singapore and report directly into the MY/SG/PH Communications Team Lead.
What You Will Do
- Support in planning and managing local communications plans.
- Conduct research and curating ideas for future projects and/or events.
- Prepare daily coverage updates to all stakeholders.
- Write up creative content for social media.
- Assist with organizing and attending regular internal stakeholder meetings, including preparing agenda and taking minutes.
- Assist and attend the event and make sure that the event runs smoothly (SG).
- Assist with the day-to-day operational and administrative needs of the local communications department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field.
- Recent graduates with a Bachelor's Degree in Communications or Marketing will be considered.
- Written and oral communication skills in English and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and positive about working in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with a meticulous attention to detail - Self-starter and an independent worker.
- Previous internship or work experience in Communications, Journalism or Marketing is preferable.
We are looking for someone energetic, curious and interested in learning the foundations of effective communications. The individual should also be meticulous and process driven, keeping the team on track with reporting, and eager to contribute to brainstorms.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Journalism, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm