The Product Marketing Intern will be joining the Product Strategy & Operations team. This highly organized and efficient professional must be flexible and able to wear multiple hats while prioritizing the needs of the team. This role will be key to developing market and product insights in Southeast Asia, and establishing processes to enable broad cross functional teams with operational excellence.
What You Will Do
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with Product Marketing Managers to analyze product performance,market trends and test hypotheses to help shape go-to-market strategies.
- Perform analysis on performance ads to uncover optimization best practices.
- Develop and execute processes of product training and feedback.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop client-facing marketing materials.
- Assist in creating streamlined processes and documentation to communicate product updates and collect product feedback.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing or just graduated with a Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; Proficiency of Mandarine or a Southeast Asian language (Vietnamese, Thai, Bahasa) is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills. Proficiency of SQL is a plus.
- Strong operations skills with ability to define process improvements and follow through.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with both internal and external stakeholders; excellent relationship building, collaboration, negotiation and influence skills.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm