What You Will Do
- Provide general administrative and clerical support such as data processing and documentation.
- Assist in preparing reports to meet clients’ needs.
- Support more experienced team members.
- Assist ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students studying Accounting, Corporate Governance, Finance, Legal Studies or other business-related disciplines.
- Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility with positive working attitude.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, English and Chinese word processing.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage.
Closed 7 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Law
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm