What We Look For
We seek articulate, empathetic and intellectually curious graduates. Our work means that we are finding solutions for clients that are tailored to meet their specific needs and that are adaptable to volatile conditions or changes in requirements.
As a minimum, when applying to our Graduate or Summer Intern Programme you should meet the following entry requirements:
|Entry Requirements||Majoring in||Opportunities that are available to you|
Summer Intern Opportunities:
|Actuarial Science / Mathematics / Statistics||Benefits; Risk and Financial Services|
|Banking / Finance||Benefits; Risk and Financial Services (Investment Consulting)|
|Business Administration / Management||Benefits; Talent & Rewards|
|Economics||Benefits; Risk and Financial Services; Talent & Rewards|
|Engineering (Chemical / Electrical / Mechanical)||Benefits; Risk and Financial Services|
|English /HR / Industrial Engineering / Psychology/ Sociology||Talent & Rewards|
*This will vary by country so please refer to Our Programmes to find out more.
Unfortunately, if you do not meet these minimum requirements your application for the programme will not be considered.
We encourage you to review the requirements section of the job description thoroughly prior to applying to avoid disappointment.
Academic background is important – but so are other interests and soft skills. If you agree with the majority of the below statements, then we strongly encourage you to apply for the programme of your choice – as a career in consulting at Towers Watson may be for you...
- Enjoy working on multiple projects / pieces of work
- Take pride in your work and believe that it is a reflection of your standards
- Have strong English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Thrive on solving problems and thinking about potential solutions
- Focus on the detail without losing sight of the big picture
- Have good numerical skills and would like to work with numbers as part of your role
- Think analytically and logically
- Work in a team environment
- Like exposure to different projects, clients and industries
- Have some work-experience in either a relevant or non-relevant field
Did you agree with the majority of the above statements? If yes, then a career in consulting may be for you. Find out more by applying for the Graduate or Summer Intern programme.