At Towngas, we strive to offer our people an unrivalled and distinct world of opportunities, building a desirable working environment.
At Towngas, we believe that the development of our people is the key factor for our long-term success. We support and offer resources for our employees to achieve their career goal.
Our employees will have a wide range of opportunities to develop their career in our diversified business portfolios.
This year, we continue to welcome interested students to join the one-year Co-op Programme, running from September 2022 to August 2023.
Students are required to complete a work project assigned by their supervisor as part of the Programme.
- Accounting / Business / Finance / Marketing.
- Engineering / Energy.
- Information Technology.
- Media / Communication / General.
The programme period is 1 September 2022 – 31 August 2023.
What You Will Do
- Assist in planning and implementation of new initiatives, such as facilities and system enhancement, process improvement etc. (i.e., EV Replacement Project).
- Involve in the company-wide fleet management enhancement project (e.g. pool vehicle reservation system project).
- Provide technical support to fleet management systems, and daily operation of vehicle maintenance workshops.
- Provide support to general document handling and ad-hoc tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate with major in Logistics Management / Industrial Engineering / System Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Creative and well-organized.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Innovative, positive and willing to learn.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Proactive and patient.
- Self-motivated and result driven.
- Willing to visit construction sites occasionally to understand site work conditions (under the supervision of Engineers).
- Penultimate Year of Study.
- Experience in engineering design, building services or energy systems in university projects would be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm