A career within Tricor’s Tax Practice will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. Tricor’s Tax team in Hong Kong has a diverse client portfolio. We offer strategic advice to clients to help them with business decisions impacted by tax issues and in the process, help them manage their tax risks as well as designing tax-efficient strategies through our understanding of our clients’ needs and goals.
If you are interested in eventually becoming the expert in providing tax advice and services to a wide range of clients in all sectors of the economy, a career as a tax advisor at Tricor will provide you the opportunity to build relationship with clients and work closely with our high-performing teams from different Departments.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business and tax issues from strategy to execution.
As an Associate your professional skills and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide corporate and individual tax compliance services to clients ;
- Support Seniors and Managers to provide tax and business solutions to clients;
- Assist to identify and address client needs and participate on engagements ;
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures ;
- Research tax laws, rules & regulations, analyse their application and defend decisions and/or outline solutions to those issues;
- Participate in a wide range of projects and perform multi-tasks ;
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly;
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of tax ;
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials produce ;
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise;
- Build and maintain an internal and external network; and
- Uphold the Company's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting or related discipline; preferably with an emphasis in Accounting, Economics, Taxation, Computer Science ;
- At least 1 year’s relevant experience gained from sizable CPA firm or multinational company is an advantage; Fresh graduate are welcome ;
- Ability to make sensible recommendations based on a sound assessment of advice and information gathered ;
- A positive team player who shares and collaborates effectively with others; with ability to show initiative to help drive projects forward ;
- Demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing, completing tasks, creative thinking and individual initiative ;
- Good interpersonal skills with can-do & learning attitude ;
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese; fluency in both Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred
- Well versed in MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
- Proficiency in various accounting/taxation software is an advantage;
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment
Applicants should send their full C.V., indicating the below to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now"
- The result of IELTS/ TOEFL, if any,
- The result of English Language & Chinese Language of both DSE/HKCEE & HKALE, (or equivalent)
- Expected salary
We are an Authorized Employer of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA), Recognized Employer of CPA Australia (CPAA) and Approved Employer of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2022, 10:00 am