Cyber Security Intern (Group Office)
Group Information Security Office (GISO) carries with it the critical responsibility to safeguard Tricor’s employees and digital assets from both internal & accidental breaches and cybercrimes. We are now seeking a passionate and always curious Cyber Security intern to help us improve security of our various digital products, to protect our staff and organization from cyber criminals.
- Provide help with documentation for policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Design and maintain a web presence for the GISO (Group Information Security Office). This includes but is not limited to providing links or incorporating features such as a “Tip of the Day” or security and virus threat watches available from most vendors.
- Assist setting up Dashboards using tools like Power BI from various cybersecurity tools.
- Assist with vulnerability assessments and penetration testing for specific applications, services, networks, and servers as required.
- Record and track IT security incidents, including but not limited to copyright violations, compromised accounts, email threats, and abuse reports from various sources.
Who we are looking for:
- University year 3 or above in Computer Science, Cyber/Information Security, Information Engineering, Systems Engineering and Engineering Management, Big Data, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines
- Proactive, passionate and fast learner with good analytical and problem-solving skills and willing to take challenges
- Have a strong co-ordination skill and time management
- Self-motivated and independent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Job type:Summer Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2022, 10:00 am