Our UX Research Team is seeking research interns to help us develop innovative new products and services. The work is fascinating. You’ll work among best-in-class design researchers, designers, product managers, and design-oriented engineers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid (technology/operations) environment.
The UX Research team works to drive product innovation and build empathy with our users. At Uber we ship products on a global scale for a wide range of users, and the UX Research team is a central part of how we build reliable and delightful experiences. Our team leverages a wide range of both qualitative and quantitative approaches to uncover insights and bring the voice of the user into product development.
What You Will Do
- Define quantitative and/or qualitative UX research questions in collaboration with Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers.
- Examine existing insights and product designs to generate hypotheses and plan high-impact research.
- Prioritize and drive research to improve the user experience.
- Communicate findings to stakeholders on the team.
- Make research findings convincing and actionable for both research experts and non-experts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing MS degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Information Science, Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Anthropology, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Bonus Points If - Pursuing a PhD degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Information Science, Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Anthropology, or a related field.
- Bonus Points If - Relevant work experience with User Experience or Human-Computer Interaction teams. Track record of demonstrating excellent command of research methods that impact organizational or product decisions.
- Experience conducting qualitative and/or quantitative research, ideally with at least one project to show you've worked in this domain.
- Job type:Internships
San Francisco (United...
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm