We are looking for data scientists with strong backgrounds in statistics, machine learning, computer science, etc to join the core product team at Uber. In this role, you will embed in an area such as Rider or Driver and be responsible for deriving insights and building models used to optimize our users’ experiences.
What You Will Do
- Leverage data to perform intensive analysis across all areas of our business to catalyze product development.
- Design experiments and interpret the results to draw detailed and actionable conclusions.
- Build cutting-edge machine learning models to make our product intelligent (NLP, OCR, neural network, etc).
- Perform time-series analyses, hypothesis testing, and causal analyses to statistically assess relative impact and extract trends.
- Create models to enhance understanding of user behavior and predict future performance of cohorts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as product, engineering, operations, and marketing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Quantitative background in Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Math or another technical field.
- Graduate degrees preferred.
- Experience with common analysis tools - SQL, R, and Python. Demonstrable familiarity with code and programming concepts.
- A product mindset - you ask and address the most important analytical questions with a view on enhancing product impact.
- Self-driven with the ability to work in a self-guided manner.
- Superb communication and organizational skills.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Statistics
United States (United...
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2019, 6:00 pm